We’re looking to hire a dynamic, ambitious and results orientated Marketing Professional with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Google and Facebook’s advertising platforms.
- You will be required to work from our digital command center in the Westlake Business Park.
- You will be in charge of developing Marketing Strategies and ensure all channels align with the marketing message and perform according to set objectives.
- You will work directly with our COO on the optimisation and growth within existing Marketing channels, explore new channels as well as look into new ways of reaching specific target audiences and growing market share
- You will work closely with our in-house team as well as outsourced service providers and partners.
- Develop and implement Marketing strategies
- Analyse, monitor, report and coordinate performance of all Digital Marketing channels (Good Adwords, SEO, Display Marketing, email/sms/video marketing, Social Media marketing etc)
- Ensure all Marketing activities align with Marketing message and set objectives
- Monitor and manage performance of Websites’ Landing pages metrics and lead the improvement of user experience
- Initiate new creative ways to reach target audiences and improve campaign performance
- Identify strategic partnerships for generating leads and growing market share
- Planning and control of Marketing budgets
- Report on return on investment and key performance metrics
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Digital Marketing
- Active Google adwords certification
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to leverage Digital and Traditional Marketing tactics for reaching strategic goals
- Proactive independent personality with solutions oriented mind-set
- Out-of-the-box thinker with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to transform marketing strategy into a message, communicating to target audience
The Following will be of an advantage:
Experience in the creation of WordPress websites
Valid Drivers License and own transportation
Email your application and cv to [email protected] to apply. Successful candidates will be contacted via Email to schedule an interview at the Cape Town Digital Command Center in the Westlake business park.