We’re looking to hire a dynamic, ambitious and results-orientated WordPress Developer with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in building websites using WordPress.
You will be required to work from our Digital Command Centre in the Steenberg Office Park. This is not a remote position.
You will work closely with our in-house team as well as outsourced service providers and partners.
- Building, Updating, Optimising and management of new WordPress websites
- Manage backups of websites
- Uphold and enforce best practice standards when it comes to development, structure, and naming conventions.
- Give guidance on complex requirements
- Conduct troubleshooting and maintenance
- Develop improved methodologies and institute best practices around website development
- Keeping up to date with recent technological and software development.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures in order to implement protocols within your department
- Understanding of Landing Page setups for Lead Generation Campaigns
- Following data compliance
- Solid understanding of the WordPress platform
- Minimum 3+ years experience in building WordPress Websites
- Proven, demonstrable knowledge of the WordPress platform
- Proven, demonstrable interest in technology (servers, storage systems, networks, AWS solutions, GCP solutions etc.)
- HTML / CSS experience is desirable
- Good verbal / written communication skills
- The ability to work in a Team
- Strong organisational skills.
Qualities that are important to us are:
- Clear communicator
- Proactive Solution focused mindset
- Professionally accountable
- Follow strict processes and procedures at all times
- Continuously self-developing
- Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines consistently
- Be able to work in a team, but be a self-starter
Headquartered in London (UK), Offernet is a digital Intelligence firm that specialises in the development, management and utilization of big data technology to drive measurable growth and revenue by using machine learning, complex automation, and big data to enable high-velocity data-driven sales optimisation and marketing solutions through:
- Cross organisational data insight’s availability
- Facilitating the implementation of the data mesh paradigm
- Sales optimisation
- Measurable marketing
- Machine learning / Big data intelligence
- Bridging organisational data silos
Apply by completing the online application form below or email your CV to [email protected]