We’re looking to hire a dynamic, ambitious and results orientated Digital Marketing Professional with more than 3 years of experience in Google and Facebook’s advertising platforms, based in our digital command center in the Westlake Business Park, Cape Town.
- Act as a seamless interface between the clients, partners and the digital operations centre that sits at the heart of our company.
- Assist and advise clients in achieving their advertising objectives.
- Analyse, monitor and Optimise campaigns across digital marketing channels. (Google Search, Google Display, YouTube, Facebook, SMS and EMail)
- Explore new channels as well as look into new ways of reaching specific target audiences and growing market share.
- Work closely with our in-house team as well as outsourced service providers and partners.
Candidates will be expected to have:
- Exceptional client management skills.
- In-depth knowledge of all facets of digital marketing, ranging from campaign optimisation to new emerging technologies.
- The ability to understand how campaign strategists build complete customer journeys that connect data from all touchpoints to create a single customer view.
- The ability to get clients to grasp how our bespoke analytics tools track customers across multiple devices in real-time and drive better returns on ad spend (ROAS)
- A strategic mindset with a solid ability to link qualitative and quantitative information to make actionable recommendations to the team.
- Ability to resolve a wide range of challenges in elegant and creative ways.
All Candidates will be required to:
- Have a thorough understanding of Google and Facebook’s policies and preferably your own direct contacts at these institutions (and other global platforms) that can provide you with insights and assistance on the projects you’ll be managing.
- Be Google Ads certified – Search, Shopping, Display, Video, Apps.
- Be Google Analytics certified.
- Have an informed opinion on the future of digital marketing after the end of the “cookie” and on the threat to privacy posed by digital marketing.
- Have a proposed solution(s) for tracking and analytics in a privacy-centric world.
- Understand how to measure traffic to store campaign and you have a good understanding as to how to optimise an offline sale or in-store digital advertising campaign.
- Understand the importance of succinct reporting and case-history analysis.
- A Facebook certified – Badged Associate & Professional will be preferred.
Qualities that are important to us are:
- Clear communicator
- To be Proactive
- Ready to be accountable
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Have a proven multi-tasking record
- You have your own transport
- Being stress-tolerant and great at shifting priorities as demands change
Who we are:
Bastion & Flowe a Google and Facebook marketing partner, is the exclusive digital command centre for Offernet. A global digital ad-technology company that uses Machine Learning to optimise media placement.
Our proprietary software generates advertising results through real-time algorithmic optimisation. Our innovative platform can be customised for all creative campaigns and it is designed to maximise ROAS (Return On Ad Spend) by blending data and media, making sure the right ad goes in front of the right person at the right time.
The Offernet platform is the world’s first true end-to-end marketing platform, enabling marketers to create and execute campaigns across all media channels.
The company helps its clients drive sales by combining proprietary machine learning algorithms with global customer insights to improve ROAS and reduce budget wastage. Offernet currently has operations in South Africa, United Kingdom, and Singapore with plans on opening another five in the next year.
Apply by completing the online application form below or email your CV to [email protected]