Posted 2 months ago
We’re looking to hire a highly focused, energised & detailed-orientated magic maker to handle our Traffic Coordination in our Digital Command Centre, based in our Cape Town Office in the Steenberg Office Park, Tokai. Preferably with 2 years of advertising industry experience. Note that this is a full-time in-office position
- Identifying opportunities to adjust and revise work processes in order to increase efficiency.
- Managing production team’s day to day from Creative to Campaign execution
- Time tracking of tasks
- Deep understanding of Project Scope documentation, Campaign briefing documents, Tech project scope understanding
- Suggesting, developing and implementing processes and procedures to be followed
- Managing of Monday.com project management boards and the individual tasks
- Conducting daily meetings to ensure that staff are aware of deadlines.
- Making sure that all reports are completed and send out to clients on time
- Being a point of contact for clients when needed
- Attending meeting and briefing in requirements to Command Centre
- Handling of facilities management and communication with suppliers
- Making sure finance / accounts are in the loop with PO, Invoicing, Overtime, NDA’s, SLA’s, MOA etc.
- Briefing in campaigns and making sure they live
- Checking Briefing documents are correct before sending to Command Centre
- Preparing daily priority lists, weekly project status reports and project budgets.
- Regularly tracking and updating project statuses.
- Developing work schedules for various departments to ensure that projects and processes are on schedule.
- Communicating potential problems to project teams and recommending solutions.
- Creating timelines, instructions, and breakdowns for future projects.
- Informing project teams of any updates, challenges, risks and changes as and when they occur.
- Booking in weekly campaign optimisation tasks and making sure they are done
- Assisting with new staff onboarding
- Making sure staff are Facebook and Google certified
- Assisting with development of new staff Skills Development Roadmaps
- Scheduling internal and external meetings with staff and clients when necessary.
- Proficiency in Google Workspace, Facebook Ads, Google Ads
- 2 Years experience in project management or equivalent role in the advertising industry
- Business management qualification or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of project management tools. Knowing Monday.com will be advantageous.
- Proven experience developing schedules and timelines for projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Operational experience in a fast paced environment
- The ability to multitask at speed.
- The ability to work in an extremely high-pressure environment.
Qualities that are important to us are:
- Clear communicator
- Proactive Solution focused mindset
- Professionally accountable
- Follow strict processes and procedures at all times
- Continuously self-developing
- Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines consistently
- Be able to work in a team, but be a self-starter
Apply by completing the online application form below or email your CV to [email protected]